Our Spiritual Support program offers a place to find hope in life’s struggles, to search for answers to your questions, and to grow in your faith and knowledge of God.
For those who struggle from a deep place of hurt, it’s natural to wonder if God truly exists. Maybe you are the person who just needs answers to your questions about faith and God. Perhaps you grew up in church and now God feels far away, or you just want to grow deeper in your faith.
Have you ever wondered…
- How could there be a God with so much pain and suffering in the world?
- Bad things have happened to me; does God really care about me?
- With all that I’ve done, how could God ever forgive me?
Have you ever questioned…
- Who is Jesus, and is he relevant to my day-to-day life?
- There are so many different beliefs; is Jesus really the only way to God?
Have you ever thought…
- Isn’t Christianity just about following rules?
- I have trouble understanding the Bible and how it relates to me now. Isn’t it just made up of stories?
- I would like to grow in my faith, but I don’t know how.
In our Spiritual Support program, we want you to choose the topics according to what’s important to you and your life. You will meet one-on-one over a ten-week period in a safe, comfortable, non-judgmental atmosphere with a mentor who values your thoughts and opinions. On your first appointment, your mentor will give you further details about the incentives you can earn. If you are interested or need more information about our Spiritual Support program, please contact us at (937) 298-2822. We look forward to hearing from you.