At Miami Valley Women’s Center, we provide services and support for students facing unplanned pregnancies. Everything we do for you will be completely confidential and free of charge. We want to ensure you have the information you need to feel confident and empowered to make your pregnancy decision.
During Your Appointment
Get tested to confirm your pregnancy.
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free limited ultrasound
Learn your options.
- Free options counseling:
- Medical referrals to local clinics and ob-gyn’s
- Adoption resources and referrals
We know this is a difficult decision. We want to help you make the most informed decision you can, listening to both your heart and your head.
More Support for Students
- Parenting classes
- Healthy relationships program
- Men’s programs
- Abortion recovery
- Pregnancy Resource Guide specific to my school:
We Value Your Privacy
We know you may not be ready to tell your friends, family, and partner about your pregnancy, which is why we provide confidential services to all of our clients.
How am I supposed to tell the people I love that I’m pregnant?
- Know all of your options.
- We’ll talk with you to figure out how to share the news with others.
We’re Here for You
We want to help you make the most informed decision and succeed in school and the future.
What about my future?
- Achieving my personal and scholastic goals
- Finishing school
- Understanding what it’s like to be a parent
- Having access to information on adoption planning
- Learning about the long-term effects of your pregnancy options
We’d love to sit down with you to address your concerns in a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere. Reach out to us today.
Click on your school on the list below for directions to the nearest Miami Valley Women’s Center location.