Pregnancy Testing & Verification
- Our centers offer professional quality pregnancy tests performed by nurses and staff.
- If you’ve already taken a home pregnancy test, but want to be sure of the results, you can schedule an initial consultation, which includes pregnancy verification.
- You have choices and you can make the best ones for you and your future.
- We can provide you with accurate, up-to-date information on your options.
- Since we do not perform abortions or arrange adoptions, we have no financial interest in your decision.
- Your health and safety are important to us.
- An ultrasound will confirm your pregnancy and help determine how far along you are.
- Our ultrasonographer will decide if your situation meets the criteria for an ultrasound.