THIS CENTER DOES NOT PERFORM OR REFER FOR ABORTION
All of our services are free and are offered in strict confidentiality and without regard to age, race, religion, or marital status.
- Our offices offer professional quality pregnancy tests performed by nurses and staff.
- Make sure you mention your need for pregnancy verification upon scheduling an appointment. This service is available during specific hours of operation.
- Being pregnant isn't the end of the world, even if it feels that way sometimes. You have choices and you can make the best ones for you and your future.
- The Miami Valley Women's Center can help you make an informed decision about your pregnancy. Here, you will meet people who care about you and can answer your questions. We'll help you think through your choices and understand how you can reach your future goals.
- We can schedule you for an ultrasound which can help determine how far along you are in your pregnancy. The physician or ultrasonographer will decide whether or not your situation meets the criteria for an ultrasound.